Request for help: academic study (questionnaire)

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Thu Jul 21 10:56:00 UTC 2022

Dear NANOGers,

Payback time (unprocessed, interim aggregate analytics, more to come later):
 Next-generation metro area networks (google.com)
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kJnEjukNDGC4JARuhgBI0HUUrQ8UNA-G71Aa6heaK8U/viewanalytics>
,
available until tomorrow Friday 22nd 8pm CET.

I need more data (42/50 received/desired - at time of publication),
especially from MSOs
(but please, if you can, whatever your operator genre, do
answer/distribute/nudge).

Cheers,

Etienne