Frontier Dark Fiber

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:39:11 UTC 2022

Unless you are a *significant* sized regional operator in an area that
overlaps with Frontier's ILEC territory is it unlikely in the extreme that
they would want to rent you some dark fiber or issue a quote for it.

Or some kind of very large enterprise customer that Frontier will take
seriously like a Fortune 500 sized manufacturing entity.