What's going on with AS147028?

SteveYi Yo jackcooku at steveyi.net
Tue Jul 12 22:42:31 UTC 2022

No reason to feed fake routes to route collectors.

Some BGP players (ASN Operator) like that, and make the AS number one in
stats.

[image: image.png]

Maybe someone knows bgp.tools, they also run route collectors but rejected
AS Number which joined LL-IX <https://www.peeringdb.com/ix/2343>.
(This IXP removes the as-path and feeds to their rs client.)

I'm not targeting anyone, but feed fake route has no benefit, just vanity ;(

Best,
SteveYi Yo

Email: jackcooku at steveyi.net
PGP: 114A A514 776D BEAF