Why are ad networks so slow with IPv6?

Justin Streiner streinerj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:10:28 UTC 2022

Is your experience the same if you run a browser-based ad blocker or
something external like Pi-hole?  I have Fios, but Verizon hasn't rolled v6
out here that I can see.  My v6 traffic runs over a tunnel to Hurricane
Electric, and I haven't noticed any unusually slow load times for the ads
that make it through Pi-hole/uBlock/etc.

Thank you
jms