Mystery MAC address

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:29:22 UTC 2022

FOLLOWUP:

Looks like that MAC is our Sonicwall firewall and the packets are coming in
from upstream on a shared VLAN but not a shared subnet (not sure how this
is happening).
Our sonicwall shows one virus hit on one of the new 10.1.2.0
addresses (upstream subnet) seen today.
Thanks for all the responses. The upstream is investigating now.
--
Thank You,
Joe