Rogers Outage Canada

Andrew Paolucci andrew at paolucci.ca
Fri Jul 8 18:15:07 UTC 2022

In the early hours of the morning around 2-3am my modem got hit with a configuration update that caused a DHCP release that wasn't renewed for about two hours, after rollback the connection was fine for 3 hours before this network wide outage.

Maybe a failed night time update was attempted again during office hours, I've heard daytime guys are still WFH and night shift is in building.

I expect we'll never get a real explanation. Rogers is notorious for withholding any type of helpful or technical information.

Sent from my inoperable Rogers Mobile via emergency eSIM.

Regards,

Andrew Paolucci