Health Tips for Desk Junkies + N86 Sponsorships Available!

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Jul 7 21:01:44 UTC 2022

*NANOG 86 Sponsorships Available *
*Help Build the Internet of Tomorrow and Cultivate Community *

*NANOG is dedicated to the people who make up our community. * Our
in-person conferences draw up to 1,500 individuals in multiple facets of
network engineering, operations, and architecture.

*Sponsoring NANOG Conferences has many benefits: *

• Showcase your newest technologies + solutions
• Increase your brand’s visibility + reach
• Amplify your organization’s message
• Connect with industry influencers + decision-makers
• Empower people + inspire change

*LEARN MORE
<https://www.nanog.org/events/sponsorship/sponsorship-opportunities/>*

*Health Tips for Desk Junkies **10 Ways to Get Healthy While Working at
Your Desk*

For technologists working remotely or spending a majority of time at their
desks, it can be challenging to squeeze in healthy habits during the busy
work day.

That’s why NANOG has gathered details on ten small changes (you can make
this week) that fit your work schedule and can result in a considerable
boost to your quality of life.

<https://www.nanog.org/stories/10-ways-to-stay-healthy-at-your-desk/>
*READ NOW
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/10-ways-to-stay-healthy-at-your-desk/>*

*Last Day for Survey: Next Steps for COVID-19*

Today is the last day to answer our survey regarding the next steps for
COVID-19 and attendance at upcoming meetings.

*TAKE SURVEY
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=skoCrzKZ19DDmu4w_2FU1ZwNefwmq0ugfihsW_2FFLEkFAwRyyS74jO84_2FFOXDa_2BYK5kCYUzR_2FnVZ4ueqF_2FQikou9qecYcUHsH_2FC7xLVehfOdSo_3D>*