ITNOG6

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Jul 5 12:13:19 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The 15th and 16th of September we will be holding ITNOG6 in Bologna Italy.
EPF is being held in Rome from the 12th to the 14th and Bologna is a short speed train ride away, so if you are attending why not come and nog Italian style?
We have published the event details and call for papers on our website and we welcome presentations in English as well as Italian.
https://www.itnog.it/itnog6/

Hope to see a lot of you there and If you would like to present something please send it in to our PC.

Sorry for any duplicates

Brian