off-topic: applied crypto textbook - SSL/TLS chapter (and more)

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:00:35 UTC 2022

Hi friends, if you don't mind an off-topic message... I've just updated my
draft  `Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook, available at:
 https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook
<https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook>

Mainly , I've extended the SSL/TLS chapter, it's roughly done now, covering
the different versions and several important attacks.

Enjoy, send comments, etc.; and if you think I shouldn't have sent such
off-topic message - accept my apologies, I indeed wasn't sure, and tell me
off-list to avoid additionally bothering the list, I promise that I'll
respect this feedback.

best, Amir
--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home