[EXTERNAL] Re: Flow collection and analysis

Marcel Mitsuto mmi at ria.bi
Fri Jan 28 13:49:39 UTC 2022

My colleagues developers started adding valid let's encrypt certs
everywhere. Now I have multiple NAT entry points for build-servers in my
VPC because of the renewal frequency.

I feel less secure with them adding valid SSL certs everywhere that runs on
a PRIVATE NETWORK.

It's just dumb reasoning, and the CTO agreed with them. They are all gone
by now, but their legacy remains.

Now I have to find all those certs and replace them with 10 year
self-signed, and add --no-check-certificates flags in their http client
requests.

All NAT entrypoints are gone.

I'm feeling safe now.