What do you think about the "cloudification" of mobile?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jan 28 13:42:26 UTC 2022

I also think the complexities, requirements, tolerances, etc. of an EPC are also being understated in the thread. The difference being is that I am aware (and stated as such) that I'm understating Netflix's usage. The other side doesn't know how particular EPCs can be.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange