[EXTERNAL] Re: Flow collection and analysis

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Fri Jan 28 10:08:00 UTC 2022

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 at 14:49, heasley <heas at shrubbery.net> wrote:

> confidentiality and integrity, even if you do not care about authentication.
>
> I am surprised that question is asked.

Indeed.

And to add the obvious to the obvious observation above, in certain industries and/or jurisdictions its effectively mandatory to encrypt the whole stack.

And that's before we start talking about the "modern" "Zero Trust" mentality (which incidentally is nothing new and has been around since at least 2004 with the Jericho Forum... but I guess "Zero Trust" sounds cooler).