[EXTERNAL] Re: Flow collection and analysis

Nick Suan nsuan at nonexiste.net
Wed Jan 26 15:52:29 UTC 2022

While I agree that, yes everything SHOULD support TLS, there's a perfectly good reason for terminating TLS in something like (nginx/caddy/apache/etc):  X number of things supporting TLS on their web interface means X number of ways of configuring TLS.   If I terminate it on nginx, there's only a single way: the nginx config, which is then farily easily leveraged into having a single set allowed protocols and  ciphers.