Flow collection and analysis

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Tue Jan 25 22:24:42 UTC 2022

I agree with you.

The tool doesn’t really matter. Windows, linux, cloud or not.

It’s really important to first understand what are you trying to solve or improve?

If this step is forgotten, then it will just be another tool to support to add in your long list of useless tools.

My personal favorites are a mix of:

*	Ntop with PF_RING enabled.
*	Nfdump
*	Elasticsearch

I’m sure all the other tools are also very good. Csv in excel or grep/awk could also work if you know exactly what you’re looking for. 😉

Jean