What do you think about this airline vs 5G brouhaha?

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Wed Jan 19 01:25:27 UTC 2022

Interference with radar altimeters is a serious issue.   As a pilot myself, if this fails, you crash with all hands lost.

That said, we should be able to eliminate the possibility of any interference.

So this shouldn’t be a thing.

But also, you don’t f- with radar altimeters.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.