enom giving Google a bad name

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun Jan 16 18:16:12 UTC 2022

What do you mean by "takes responsibility?"

When my vendor goes down, I do whatever I can to get the end user back up
and running again. I take _ownership_ of the situation and work dilligently
to resolve it, as best I can, within my sphere of control.

However, because I cannot control how my vendor operates their business, how can
I take responsiblity for its actions and operations?

My option is to decide if the vendor had a bad day or if they are inept and
I need to replace them.

Finding them inept and NOT replacing them THEN puts the responsibility on
my shoulders, IMHO.

Has enom been demonstrably inept leading up to this point?

Beckman