home router battery backup

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:06:40 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 10:02 AM Ryland Kremeier
<rkremeier at barryelectric.com> wrote:

> Thanks for this! Definitely going to look into doing this!

I typically run the ups monitor off a suitable openwrt box (most have
at least one usb port) no need for a separate pi.

I tend also to hang a good gps off a second usb port, if available.
There's a topic for geeks - does anyone else really know (or care)
what time it really is?

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC