home router battery backup

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:04:58 UTC 2022

Has this xkcd gone by yet?

https://xkcd.com/705/

I would actually like a study of how network "glitches" and outages
affect more normal humanity. I did - and it took years to relax this
much - finally get
to the point to when the power went out, I'd take a walk, find a book,
or do something other than stress about the thing I was doing that was
interrupted
when the lights went out. I tend to think that with internet addiction
on the rise for the general public that they are becoming more like us
in this respect,
and that's not a good thing.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC