SRv6 Capable NOS and Devices

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:28:20 UTC 2022

I agree it seems like MPLS is still the gold standard, but ideally I
would only want to have costly, MPLS devices on the edge, only where
needed. The core and transport devices I would love to be able to use
generic IPv6 enabled switches, that don't need to support LDP. Low end
switches from premium vendors, like Juniper's  EX2200 - EX3400 don't
support LDP for example.

MPLS switches are very expensive compared to enterprise switches.