home router battery backup

Justin Streiner streinerj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:30:06 UTC 2022

I'm one of the atypical users, when compared to the population at large,
but probably in line for this audience.

Critical gear is on a transfer switch and both inputs to that come from
UPSs that are on separate circuits. Less critical gear is fed from one UPS
or the other to balance the load and allow headroom for a load shift due to
a UPS failure.  My office gear is on a separate UPS on a different circuit.

Thank you
jms