Can it really be this quiet?

Peter Potvin nanog at as212934.net
Mon Jan 3 20:02:52 UTC 2022

Q4 of 2021 is over, I think that the list is taking a well-deserved
break (if you know what I mean).

Jokes aside, this is the first time I've really seen the NANOG list this
quiet which is great news meaning everything is a-OK. Happy New Year
everyone, hope you all have a safe one!

Regards,
Peter Potvin | Executive Director
Accuris Technologies Ltd.
11-300 Earl Grey Drive, Suite #124, Kanata, Ontario K2T1C1 Canada
Email: peter.potvin at accuristechnologies.ca
Office: +1 (877) 352-6105