SF DigitalRealty <> Equinix PAIX Dark Fiber

Stephen M stephen.myspam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 02:15:49 UTC 2022

Hello NANOG,

I’m looking for dark fiber providers between:

Digital Realty at 200 Paul Ave, San Francisco &
Equinix SV8/PAIX at 529 Bryant St, Palo Alto

I am looking for 2 strands (simplex count).

I’m already in talks with Zayo and Wave (known as Astound now) but am checking to see if there are any others I can reach out to as well that I may have missed.

Off list emails are fine.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your hopefully quiet weekends!

Cheers,
Stephen

//please pardon any brevities - sent from mobile//