2022 NANOG Program Committee Nominations

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Fri Feb 18 19:12:18 UTC 2022

NANOG Community,

I am excited to announce that 15 NANOG members accepted appointments to the Program Committee. 20 highly-qualified volunteers from the NANOG membership were nominated for this year’s committee selection, and we personally thank each NANOG member who offered their time.

As an organization, NANOG was founded by volunteers who developed a quality forum for North America’s operator community. Despite the growth in NANOG’s programs, volunteers greatly outnumber professional staff, and the volunteer-only Program Committee (PC) is wholly responsible for soliciting, developing, and selecting all program content presented at NANOG meetings and other events.

Please join me in congratulating the appointed PC members:
Melchior Aelmans, Kam Agahian, Aaron Atac, Jason Bothe, Mark Buell, Elizabeth Culley, Cat Gurinsky, Mikael Holmberg, Bryan Jong, John Kristoff, Fearghas McKay, James Shank, Mike Starr, Steve Ulrich, and Chris Woodfield.

Please also join me in thanking and recognizing the many contributions of PC alumni Omkar Bhalekar, Michael Costello, Hau Fu, Tom Kacprzynski, Ognian Mitev, Matt Ringel, Kat Ronay, and Eddy Winstead.

We are truly excited to see what the community will submit to the PC for NANOG 85 this June; so please submit talk ideas at  <https://nanog.org/meetings/submit-presentation/>nanog.org/presentations <https://www.nanog.org/presentations>. And please join us in June if you can!

Sincerely,
Valerie Wittkop
(On behalf of the NANOG Board of Directors)

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwittkop at nanog.org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230