LEC copper removal from commercial properties

Shrikumar.H shri.nanog at enablery.org
Thu Feb 17 02:38:05 UTC 2022

Does it refer to this?? Hmm....

https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-10-72A1.pdf

                        ORDER
Adopted: April 28, 2010       Released: May 4, 2010

[..snip..]

1. In this Order, we ask the Federal-State Joint Board on Universal Service
(Joint Board) to review the Commission~s eligibility, verification, and
outreach rules for the Lifeline and Link Up universal service programs,
which currently provide discounts on telephone service for low-income
customers. Specifically, we ask the Joint Board to recommend any changes
to these aspects of the

[..snip..snip..]

Dont see any mandate, let alone about copper.

-- //Shrikumar