Microsoft express routes contact

Craig cvuljanic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:47:07 UTC 2022

Could someone from Microsoft please contact me off line please. We have had
tickets opened for quite a while now but the ticket seems to be not getting
to the correct team.

We have a customer who has been trying to get their app working, we have an
express route peering directly to MS, however we are NOT receiving the more
specific prefix over express routes. This is creating issues w/ the app
working due to the FW involved.

The Azure Host IPv4 is:
52.158.246.45
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/52.158.246.45__;!!NHLzug!dMhpBpzFo0cPNAWEcE4HHeCalVX8pvjl42poIxyYSSEyObfJ1yNJnb6p7f7rWYFh$>

and here are the networks we are learning over express routes:

52.158.0.0/17
52.158.160.0/20
52.158.176.0/20
52.158.192.0/19
52.159.64.0/18

However we are receiving a prefix over our ISP where the route is being
used.

I have not been able to find this specific host in the Azure route table
dump that is posted on the MS web site.

cpv