VPN recommendations?

Mark Wiater mark.wiater at greybeam.com
Thu Feb 10 19:18:49 UTC 2022

I don't know of a specific document speaking to this, but this doc i
think describes it right.

https://securitynetworkinglinux.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/how-create-a-site-to-site-ipsec-vpn-from-an-opnsense-to-a-fortigate-behind-a-nat-router/

in section 2.3 is where you change My Identifer to be the natted non
RFC1918 ip that the right side will see.