Authoritative Resources for Public DNS Pinging

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Wed Feb 9 19:09:53 UTC 2022

ok that’s amazing.

RFC1149 amazing.

Side note, am I missing something obvious where I can’t just have hardware routers strip ICMP, pipe it separately, put 500 VMs behind 4 vLBs and let the world ping the brains out of it?

Who owns 69.69.69.69 - collab?

How naff is this?

-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net <mailto:ben at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ