Authoritative Resources for Public DNS Pinging

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at DataIX.net
Wed Feb 9 15:08:44 UTC 2022

Not to mention. It is viable traffic to monitor, if I know that I get X
number of icmp traffic through a point in tranfer consistently and that
starts to drop off considerably that it may be a failing connection due
to some circumstance I should start checking that equipment.

And if im that connection in the middle... that is money !