Authoritative Resources for Public DNS Pinging

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Feb 9 05:13:18 UTC 2022

On 2/8/22 3:48 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> I was more here to find ammunition to show someone that they were doing
> something wrong than to build anything myself.

I've long referred to finding rules / RFCs / documents / test results /
etc. as loading small 22 caliber shells for the powers that be to use
for $TASK.

I specifically say 22 caliber because each one in and of itself is small
and quite likely insignificant.  But when there are hundreds of them
fired at a single target at a rapid rate, the recipient tends to take
notice and try to avoid causing such actions again.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die