GTT contact

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue Feb 8 10:41:54 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Is there someone from GTT on list that can contact me in pvt?

For over a week we have been seeing loss and latency between Frankfurt and Milan as reported in outages by Lukas

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/outages/2022-February/014230.html

After a week of TT updates  and escalation reporting over and over that we see loss and latency between Frankfurt and Milan every afternoon/evening
Sending mtrs, traces, showing them graphs  that show the issue twords us as well as other Italians ISPs....

Today their noc sends me pings done this morning saying all is ok and is asking me for the duplex and mtu setting on our transit port.

Terribly frustrating.

Thanks

Brian