Google Speed Test

Glenn Kelley glenn at connectivity.engineer
Thu Dec 29 16:55:10 UTC 2022

same here Josh. . .

*Glenn S. Kelley, *I am a Connectivity.Engineer
Text and Voice Direct:  740-206-9624

a Division of CreatingNet.Works <https://creatingnet.works/>
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify Glenn Kelley, the sender, immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.