Geoip database update

Norman Jester nj at jester.mx
Sat Dec 17 17:39:45 UTC 2022

I have found that to be impossible.
There are a few geoip databases but they all tend to operate the same, with specific update periods. I’ve been on the phone with maxmind etc and they simply have no way to help and say we must wait. It’s really sad how they control so much important data yet care not about the impact their control has when they are wrong.

Norman Jester