Large prefix lists/sets on IOS-XR

Joshua Miller contemno at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:06:56 UTC 2022

Hi Saku.

I don't know that Netconf or gRPC are any faster than loading cli. Those
protocols facilitate automation so that the time it takes to load any one
device is not a significant factor, especially when you can roll out
changes to devices in parallel. Also, it's easier to build the changes into
a structured format than assemble the right syntax to interact with the CLI.