Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202211232221.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sat Dec 3 23:44:42 UTC 2022

Dear Mark:

1) "... Google's data also shows businesses making at about 4% if you
look at the weekly trends that show IPv6 usage spiking on the weekend as
business users traffic drops off. ...": Perhaps the better
interpretation of this fluctuation is because the residential use (more
IPv6) of the Internet peaks up during the weekend, and holidays. In
fact, work from home during COVID-19 had a notable effect to this graph.
Along this line, you may enjoy reviewing the following article and
discussions:

https://circleid.com/posts/20190529_digging_into_ipv6_traffic_to_google_is_28_percent_deployment_limit/

Regards,

Abe (2022-12-03 18:40 EST)