Fwd: Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202212010732.AYC Re: 202211220729.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sat Dec 3 03:36:02 UTC 2022

Dear Mr. Beecher:

0) Thanks for your reply to close the loop.

1)    " I don't have any interest in continuing this discussion on this
topic.":    I am quite surprised by your nearly 180 degree turn of your
position from your last MSG. The only thing that I could think of is
that my last MSG provided the missing information that made the
difference. I would appreciate very much if you could confirm.

Regards,

Abe (2022-12-02 22:35 EST)