N86 Registration is Open + 2022 Election Cycle is Here!

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Aug 31 20:19:16 UTC 2022

*NANOG 86 Registration is Now Open! *
*Our 86th community-wide gathering is 17-19 Oct 2022*

Join us in person or virtually for our next meeting, NANOG 86!

Don't miss your chance to experience hours of ground-breaking industry
talks, legendary keynote speakers, opportunities for networking +
more. Standard registration rates are in effect until October 10th.

*REGISTER NOW * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-86/>

*2022 Election Cycle is Here!*
*Your Voice. Your Vote. Play a Role in Shaping NANOG's Future*

   - If you would like to self-nominate, verify that you are logged in with
   your NANOG Member credentials, then complete the "Candidate Nomination"
   form.
   - If you would like to nominate someone else, send their name and email
   address to nominations at nanog.org.
   - Nominations close on 14 Sep 2022 at 11:59 pm PDT.

*LEARN MORE *
<https://www.nanog.org/members/elections/elections-nominations/>

*Meet NANOG's Newest Team Member*
*A Conversation w/ Software "Craftsman" Greg Newman*

Get to know a new face at NANOG!

After 21 years of working full-time freelance, software "craftsman" Greg
Newman has joined our small but mighty team. Learn more about Greg's
background, including his incredible talent for drawing portraits and
wildlife art.

*READ NOW* <https://www.nanog.org/stories/meet-nanogs-newest-team-member/>