Disney+ Contact

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Aug 31 09:03:33 UTC 2022

Hi Mark

>Anyone from Disney who can help with a geo issue on-list? We have customers in South Africa mapping to India. Thanks.

Did you try the emails in thebrotherswisp geo page?
I have had some success though the Techops emails.
Sometimes it does take a while for a response...

Disney+: E-mail them the trouble subnet at TechOps-Distribution at disneystreaming.com. Also, TechOps-Services at disneystreaming.com will probably be where that sends you. Another possible email is disneyplusispsupport at disneyplus.com

Brian