email spam

Jeremy Chequer jeremy at resolvergroup.com.au
Wed Aug 24 03:06:02 UTC 2022

Or at the bare minimum, require a response. Just assuming the email went through and then blaming that for a pedo keeping their job for another year and a half is just bad on the officials side. With scams increasing, measures need to be in place. Unfortunately, several agencies seem to think that you should just trust anything that comes from their address but that's how we end up with email spoofing. The agencies need to ensure they have the right setup in place to avoid ending up in spam and also ensure they are following up in some form, especially when its to do with child safety.

- Jeremy