dump of NOS config examples

guardian.wheel9069 at fastmail.com guardian.wheel9069 at fastmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:25:16 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am looking for a large dump of example, real but scrubbed, whatever, nx-os, junos, panos, ios, eos, hell any common NOS, configs. (Right now I really need nx-os but I'll get to the rest soon)

To be clear, I am not looking for anyone's private config or network info. I just need a large sample of configs to test some config parsing code I have. Looking for every random ugly feature / config option out there. The bigger and uglier the better. (Files that still even have the horrid control chars ^M, \r\n and worse that come out of network devices are the best!!)

Once again, not looking for hack dump of random company X(though I'll take anything legal). Hoping to not going fishing in malware infested waters for questionable zip files. While I cannot really think of what kind of source would give me what I am looking for on the up and up, that's what I am hoping for.

Thanx for any help anyone can provide.