cogent and henet not peering

VOLKAN KIRIK volkirik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:48:38 UTC 2022

yea whatever..

  its upto mike leber and dave schaeffer to decide. they can either
accept or reject the solution

I have been always believing content creator/provider should pay
expenses (at least excess traffic).

because they put their server in some datacenter and reach all of the
internet.. their backbone expenses are less..

i can understand that todays datacenters including he.net are interested
to participate in 200-300 IXPs.

well that acceptable. it should be considered too

so i would offer both companies 3 cent per mbps for excess traffic.

ok bye