[External] Re: Google Abuse

jkinney23 at yahoo.ca jkinney23 at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 17 21:13:04 UTC 2022

 Someone in this discussion has a good mindset for security.

Everyone in it has responsibilities towards protecting users from harm.

Thank you.

Jason

Jason Kinney
Ethical Technologist
Surrey, BC, Canada
jkinney23 at yahoo.ca

     On Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 09:22:33 a.m. PDT, Tom Beecher <beecher at beecher.cc> wrote:

some might conclude that "T-Mobile filters links to right-leaning news
outlets.

 That conclusion, based on the methodology described, would be wrong, and that should be called out.