[External] Re: Google Abuse

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:09:14 UTC 2022

Sure, that's why I said that in my third paragraph.

But once we know that they do, in fact, filter messages, we can
understand why it might *seem* like they filter based on political
content.
For example, if a left-leaning news outlet uses bit.ly URLs, and a
right-leaning one uses goo.gl URLs, and T-Mo filters all goo.gl URLs,
some might conclude that "T-Mobile filters links to right-leaning news
outlets."

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey