Google Abuse

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Aug 17 14:52:49 UTC 2022

> They may tell you they are not but there is no doubt in my mind they are and
> if they got caught their response would be “Oopsie, my bad”.
> -richey

During Covid hysteria cellular carriers were definitly scrubbing text
messages that contained things against whatever the agenda was.

There was no errors from the cellular carriers that the message didn't go
through, it just never arrived to the destination. Tested it first hand,
T-Mobile to Verizon, T-Mobile to AT&T and vice versa. Payload was links to
a few websites that weren't popular with the left, like that Doctor Robert
Malone guy. These were not using URL shorteners that are sometimes
considered spam.

 			- Ethan