Google Abuse

richey goldberg richey.goldberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:40:00 UTC 2022

Google is pretty unresponsive when it comes to this stuff.    I wasted a lot of time trying to report attacks against our networks that turned out to be a futile exercise.    It’s an issue that’s all too common to the large providers.   Microsoft, Digital Ocean, Amazon, etc, all of them make you jump through hoops to report issues that are rarely handled.     When it’s the other way and they are reporting issues with a user on your network they can get pretty demanding that you address it right away.

We just have to block and move on if you want anything done in a timely manner.

-richey