Peering with Google and Microsoft

Oskar Borgqvist oskar at karabro.se
Wed Aug 10 15:46:58 UTC 2022

Hi

Before I go on I need to clarify some details.

As for Microsoft, we have followed their guides and done what needs to
be done in Azure.
But we have had problems with certain parts (ASN Associate).
Therefore, we have tried to get hold of them via peering at microsoft.com
with no results.

We have received confirmation that the ASN has been verified.

So what I'm looking for is to get in touch with someone at Microsoft who
can help me with the peering.
Appreciate any help.

Sincerely,
Oskar Borgqvist

--

Oskar Borgqvist
CEO/Owner/Network Engineer
Mail: oskar at karabro.se
Tele: +46 406 68 80 96

Vi bygger broar mellan internet och människor