FEC AO 2022-14

Michael Rathbun mdr at tesp.com
Tue Aug 2 01:38:23 UTC 2022

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 12:11:07 -0400, William Allen Simpson
<william.allen.simpson at gmail.com> wrote:

>At our residence, the US mailbox is positioned near the recycling bin.
>Bulk mail generally goes directly into recycling without being viewed.
>Sadly, receiver has to pay for recycling (via taxes).

The incremental cost of unwanted postal mail deposited in a recycling bin
in most US municipalities is 0.0000% of the monthly charge.  The sender is,
however, paying USPS for (however degraded) delivery.  This works for me.

mdr
--
         "There are no laws here, only agreements."
                -- Masahiko