how networking happens in Hawaii

Donald Eastlake d3e3e3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 23:29:43 UTC 2022

See official apology of the United State to Hawaii
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-107/pdf/STATUTE-107-Pg1510.pdf
which includes these words:
"apologizes to Native Hawaiians on behalf of the people of the United
States for the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii on January 17, 1893 with
the participation of agents and citizens of the United States, and the
deprivation of the rights of Native Hawaiians to self-determination;"

Thanks,
Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3 at gmail.com