Disney+ Issues

Jim Troutman jamesltroutman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:12:01 UTC 2022

I am having this same trouble, again.

Last year, it took over 4 months to get it solved, and required
outside-normal-channel assistance from more than one person who reached out
to me directly off the NANOG list.  If not for that, I don’t think it would
have ever been resolved.

It just started happening again this week to the same IP block.  No

It is amazing to me that most IP streaming services do not appear to have a
NOC.  Broadcast networks all have operations centers or master control
rooms to address issues.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 9:28 PM Norman Jester <nj at jester.mx> wrote:

> Anyone from Disney+ here? If you can reply off-list I'd appreciate it. I
> have emailed every place I can think of to solve a geoip problem affecting
> hundreds of customers, no reply in weeks.
> Would appreciate some help thanks in advance.
> --
> Norman
> JellyDigital
>
> --