Disney+ Issues

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Fri Apr 29 13:07:07 UTC 2022

Hi Norman
>Anyone from Disney+ here? If you can reply off-list I'd appreciate it. I have emailed every place I can think of to solve a geoip problem affecting hundreds of customers, no reply in weeks.

Yeah we just went through the same thing.
Many other providers in Italy have been impacted as well.
Only way we found to resolve the issue was single customers opening tickets…
We tried at the  provider level but were continuously rebuffed.
The single customers opening TTs had it resolved in minutes and after a bunch did  the others were able to connect...
If you do find a way to get it done on the provider level I would love to hear about it.

Brian