Dark\Conduit Pricing

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Apr 26 15:07:30 UTC 2022

ISP-Bandwidth used to be full of this kind of conversation. I'm not sure if anything ever replaced it.

Where would be a good place to go to get the pulse of where the industry is at on dark fiber\empty conduit pricing? I understand that YMMV with supply and demand. Going into a major facility would be highly desirable, but may also have a lot of competition, depending on the Z location. In the middle of nowhere might be really expensive because no one else is there... or really cheap because it's on a competitive route.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com